martes, noviembre 14, 2006

The Adventures - Theodore and Friends (1985)

1. Always
2 Feel the raindrops
3 Send my heart
4 Two rivers
5 Don´t tell me
6 Another silent day
7 When the world turns upside down
8 Love in chains
9 Lost in Hollywood
10 These children

Bonus tracks

11 Another silent day (extended re-mix)
12 Happy depression
13 Send my heart (extended re-mix)
14 Send my heart (band mix)
15 These children (live)
16 Life during wartime (live)


http://www.yousendit.com/download/2Vd3nBlA4oA%3D

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Great post :-) Thx !!!!!!!

Do you have : Trading Secrets With The Moon (1990), please?

Anónimo dijo...

Hello from the UK. I have just discovered your THE ADVENTURES - THEODORE & FRIENDS post - I have this album but not the BONUS tracks - could you repost please ? Thank you, Gareth (UK)